While endowment support for capital needs, research, and professorships constitutes the most enduring form of corporate partnership with the Bendheim Center for Finance, the annual Corporate Affiliates Program offers companies an opportunity to build a significant relationship with the BCF faculty and students. Corporate affiliates gain a strong presence and visibility in the Center, interact with faculty and students, learn about important faculty research, and secure a competitive recruiting advantage. For more information, please contact our Director of Corporate Relations.
- Altamont Capital Partners
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- BMW North America
- Capula Investment Management
- Cubist Systematic Strategies
- Ergoteles Capital LLC
- Goldman Sachs
- Stevens Capital Management LP
- Strike Protocols Inc.
- Opportunity to advertise internships and employment opportunities to Undergraduate Certificate in Finance, Master in Finance and PhD students in quantitative disciplines.
- Opportunity to use the BCF facilities to host recruiting events.
- Access to the BCF Director of Corporate Relations as a resource for recruiting.
- Recognition in the publicly disseminated materials of the BCF, including the center’s annual report, quarterly newsletter and web site (including a link to each member’s website)
- Access to all research authored by the center’s affiliated faculty within the academic year.
- Access to BCF faculty for internal or client presentations or for sponsored research.
- Opportunity to work with BCF faculty and staff to create customized training programs and to design and access distance learning courses and events such as special lectures and conferences.
- Invitation to deliver a guest lecture on campus or to participate as a presenter at BCF sponsored conferences
- Invitation and two reserved seats for all public events hosted by the center.
- Annual Report of the BCF.
Master in Finance Boot Camp and Career Speaker Series
BCF Corporate Affiliates have the opportunity to interact with new Master in Finance and certificate in finance students before classes start at the annual new student boot camp, which has been run for more than a dozen years with the help of a prestigious group of alumni and corporate affiliates.
Affiliates also can participate in our Speaker Series, which is a weekly series featuring guest speakers from industry, government and academia. The series is aimed at students of the center, both graduate and undergraduate.
Corporate Affiliate speakers from the MFin alumni ranks in recent years’ have included:
Lilian Schulz, Barclays Equities Systematic Trading; Dennis Walsh & Stella Zhang, Goldman Sachs Asset Management; Anne-Victoire Auriault,Goldman Sachs.
During the industry sessions, affiliate speakers have included:
Isaac Chang, AQR, Michael Bos, Ergoteles Capital; Ross Garon, Cubist; Richard Hu, Goldman Sachs; Jamil Nazarali, Citadel
Undergraduate Certificate in Finance Boot Camp speakers have included Greg Ruiz, Marisa Reddy & Rebecca Deubler, Altamont Capital Partners, Stefan Glebke, BMW US Capital, and Bank of America Merrill Lynch, which is also hosting undergrads for Fall Break Job Shadowing.