Incoming Student Math Camp and Career Boot Camp
Each year, Princeton BCF hosts a Math Camp and a Career Boot Camp for all incoming Master in Finance students. The purpose of Math Camp is to enrich students’ finance mathematics background in preparation of the mathematical rigors of the MFIN program.
Following the two-week long Math Camp, students continue with a two-day Career Boot Camp. In addition to receiving a refresher on various finance topics, students are invited to talks and presentations by key industry players from major firms. They also have the opportunity to participate in intensive mock interview sessions.
Math Camp 2020
Master in Finance students starting in Fall 2020 should plan to arrive in Princeton by Monday, August 17, 2020. Graduate Student housing will allow for early arrivals for our students up to three days before.
- Monday, August 17, 2020: Welcome and Introductions
- Monday, August 17, 2020 to Friday, August 21, 2020: Math Camp, week 1
- Tuesday, August 25, 2020 to Friday, August 28, 2020: Math Camp, week 2
Career Boot Camp 2020
- Friday, August 28, 2020: Afternoon Boot Camp
- Saturday, August 29, 2020: All-day Boot Camp