MFin students have launched successful careers in Asset Management, Corporate Finance & Consulting, Sales & Trading, Technology, and more. See their individual profiles here.
- Princeton Master in Finance alumni meet regularly around the world, with recent events held in New York City (photos here from 2018 event), London, Boston, Hong Kong, Washington, and Chicago.
- MFIN alumni are also engaged with their Princeton Clubs in local regions, attending events and talks with Princeton President Chris Eisgruber as well as the Dean of the Graduate School and prominent alumni in the regions.
- New MFIN students fill out a career development survey before they come to campus to help ensure their mentorship connections meet their specific career interests and backgrounds.
- MFIN alumni serve as mentors to both incoming and current MFIN students, providing advice, guidance and contacts throughout the internship and job search as well as input on course selection
Alumni Career Support
- Princeton’s MFIN program has long been known for almost 100 percent career placement, but that support does not end at graduation. MFIN alumni stay in touch with the Director of Corporate Relations and Career Services staff whom often connect them with fellow alumni, corporate affiliates and recruiters in periods of career transition.
- The Princeton MFIN alumni network maintains an updated alumni directory, available to all MFIN alumni, as well as a regular connection via the MFIN Alumni LinkedIn network.
Teaching & Speaking
- MFIN alumni return every year to campus as speakers, panelists and mock interviewers for MFin Boot Camp
- MFIN alumni also participate in our weekly career speaker series featuring guest speakers from industry, government and academia. The series is aimed at students of the center, both graduate and undergraduate.
- MFIN alumni are engaged in on-campus recruiting through Meet-Ups, Career Fairs and on campus info sessions. Alumni also host job shadowing visits for current MFIN students during Fall and Spring Break and on Fridays in the late fall.