BCF In The News
- Alumni Profile: Bryton Shang ’12 and Aquabyte
- Santa Visited BCF!
- Money matters: Markus Brunnermeier on the Fed, the banks and the future
- Danny Wilson is a BCF certificate in finance student who helped run the Innovation Conference at the Ivy League Summit Nov 10 – Featured in Huffington Post
- For anyone who lived through the early 1980s and early 1990s, the Great Recession two decades later should not have been a surprise, according to a working paper published by BCF Faculty member Atif Mian and others.
- Director Markus Brunnermeier interviewed in Financial Times: European leaders aim to seize the moment for reform
- Director Markus Brunnermeier interviewed in Wall Street Journal: What We Know About Financial Bubbles
- Japan Is Counting on Shareholder Activism to Improve Its Economy by JC de Swaan
- Ulrich Mueller Named to Endowed Professorship
- Princeton Master in Finance program featured in Risk.net Quantitative Finance Guide
- The Center recognized three Master in Finance students for Academic Excellence at the Graduation celebration. The prizes were awarded to Steven Burnett, Clement Lee and Joyce Li. This is the inaugural year for the Award in Academic Excellence prize.