BCF In The News
- BCF Director Markus Brunnermeier moderated the Reunions panel, Ten Years after the Financial Crisis: How Are Markets, Investors, Regulators, and the Public Faring.
- Markus Brunnermeier @SHouseofFinance ”Banks may be micro prudent and macro imprudent” [Slides]
- Markus Brunnermeier Appointed MAS Term Professor at NUS Business School
- Anne-Victoire Auriault named to Forbes’ “30 Under 30”
- Julis Romo Rabinowitz and Louis A. Simpson International Buildings win Architecture award
- Princeton alumni panelists, including MFIN alum Santiago Barona, drew a full crowd at the Feb. 22 TigerTalks in the City, held in Brooklyn, on the topic of cryptocurrencies, blockchain, ICOs, and more, cosponsored by BCF and PEC. (Link to Video)
- Alumni Profile: Bryton Shang ’12 and Aquabyte
- Santa Visited BCF!
- Money matters: Markus Brunnermeier on the Fed, the banks and the future
- Danny Wilson is a BCF certificate in finance student who helped run the Innovation Conference at the Ivy League Summit Nov 10 – Featured in Huffington Post
- For anyone who lived through the early 1980s and early 1990s, the Great Recession two decades later should not have been a surprise, according to a working paper published by BCF Faculty member Atif Mian and others.