BCF In The News
- Princeton BCF’s Master in Finance program has been named the top Financial Engineering program in the United States by Quantnet in its 2019 rankings.
- On October 4, Carolyn A. Wilkins, Senior Deputy Governor of the Bank of Canada shared her perspective on crypto asset and digital currencies. Watch the video>> View the slides>>
- MFIN Trio Wins 3rd Prize in Data Open/Citadel Datathon
First-year Master in Finance students Elisabetta Cavallo, Amy Qin and Kayla Zhang won 3rd place in the second annual Princeton Data Open Datathon, sponsored by Citadel Investments, one of BCF’s Corporate Affiliates. The team was awarded $2,500 in prize money for their 8-hour project work with datasets on NYC public health, using machine learning and data analysis. The Princeton MFIN team was also joined by UPenn student Weiyu Du.100 Princeton students, along with students from the University of Pennsylvania, Columbia and NYU, competed in the event, which was held at Princeton’s Friend Center and Computer Science building September 22. Nearly 450 students applied to participate in the competition. Last year’s Data Open attracted a similarly large group of Princeton students, with another Princeton MFIN team in the top ranks.
- BCF Speaker Series: Cryptocurrencies 101, Santiago Barona *14, Friday September 21, 3pm, JRRB 101
- BCF Director Markus Brunnermeier moderated the Reunions panel, Ten Years after the Financial Crisis: How Are Markets, Investors, Regulators, and the Public Faring.
- Markus Brunnermeier @SHouseofFinance ”Banks may be micro prudent and macro imprudent” [Slides]
- Markus Brunnermeier Appointed MAS Term Professor at NUS Business School
- Anne-Victoire Auriault named to Forbes’ “30 Under 30”
- Julis Romo Rabinowitz and Louis A. Simpson International Buildings win Architecture award