BCF In The News
- Princeton alumni and guests heard from an expert panel on how artificial intelligence and alt data are playing an increasingly large role in fintech at TigerTalks in the City: AI, Alt Data and the FinTech Frontier on May 9, co-sponsored by BCF and PECBCF deeply mourns the unduly passing of our brilliant colleague and friend, Alan Krueger, who through his research, teaching and public service made the world a better place.
- The Bendheim Center for Finance and the entire Princeton community mourns the death of John Clifton “Jack” Bogle ’51, founder of Vanguard and a longtime member of the BCF Advisory Council. Jack was a friend, mentor and hero to us all.
- Princeton BCF’s MFIN program #1 in inaugural Risk.net Quant Master’s Programs Ranking and Quantnet in its 2019 rankings
- On October 4, Carolyn A. Wilkins, Senior Deputy Governor of the Bank of Canada shared her perspective on crypto asset and digital currencies. Watch the video>> View the slides>>
- First-year Master in Finance students Elisabetta Cavallo, Amy Qin and Kayla Zhang won 3rd place in the second annual Princeton Data Open Datathon, sponsored by Citadel Investments, one of BCF’s Corporate Affiliates.
- BCF Speaker Series: Cryptocurrencies 101, Santiago Barona *14, Friday September 21, 3pm, JRRB 101
- BCF Director Markus Brunnermeier moderated the Reunions panel, Ten Years after the Financial Crisis: How Are Markets, Investors, Regulators, and the Public Faring.
- Markus Brunnermeier @SHouseofFinance ”Banks may be micro prudent and macro imprudent” [Slides]
- Markus Brunnermeier Appointed MAS Term Professor at NUS Business School