BCF In The News
- Julis Romo Rabinowitz and Louis A. Simpson International Buildings win Architecture award
- Princeton alumni panelists, including MFIN alum Santiago Barona, drew a full crowd at the Feb. 22 TigerTalks in the City, held in Brooklyn, on the topic of cryptocurrencies, blockchain, ICOs, and more, cosponsored by BCF and PEC. (Link to Video)
- Alumni Profile: Bryton Shang ’12 and Aquabyte
- Santa Visited BCF!
- Money matters: Markus Brunnermeier on the Fed, the banks and the future
- Danny Wilson is a BCF certificate in finance student who helped run the Innovation Conference at the Ivy League Summit Nov 10 – Featured in Huffington Post
- For anyone who lived through the early 1980s and early 1990s, the Great Recession two decades later should not have been a surprise, according to a working paper published by BCF Faculty member Atif Mian and others.
- Director Markus Brunnermeier interviewed in Financial Times: European leaders aim to seize the moment for reform
- Director Markus Brunnermeier interviewed in Wall Street Journal: What We Know About Financial Bubbles
- Japan Is Counting on Shareholder Activism to Improve Its Economy by JC de Swaan
- Ulrich Mueller Named to Endowed Professorship
- Princeton Master in Finance program featured in Risk.net Quantitative Finance Guide