BUILDING BRIDGES WITH INVALUABLE CORPORATE PARTNERS
As members of our Corporate Affiliates Program, companies are provided unique opportunities to interact with faculty and students, learn about important faculty research, and secure a competitive recruiting advantage among Princeton BCF students. To learn more about membership, contact Lindsay Bracken, Manager of Career Development and External Relations.Contact Lindsay Bracken to Learn More
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM
- The ability to advertise internships and employment opportunities to Princeton BCF students, including undergraduates earning the Certificate in Finance, students in the Master in Finance program, and Ph.D. students in quantitative disciplines.
- Opportunity to meet new Master in Finance and Certificate in Finance students before classes start at the annual new student Math Boot Camp, which has been run for more than a dozen years with the help of a prestigious group of alumni and corporate affiliates.
- The opportunity to use Princeton BCF facilities to host recruiting events.
- Access to the Princeton BCF’s Manager of Career Development, Alumni Relations, and Corporate Development as a resource for recruiting.
- Recognition on the center’s website, as well its Annual Report and quarterly newsletter.
- Access to all research authored by the center’s affiliated faculty.
- The opportunity to work with Princeton BCF faculty and staff to create customized training programs and to design and access distance learning courses and events such as special lectures and conferences.
- Invitations to deliver guest lectures on campus, including as part of our ongoing Speaker Series, or to participate as a presenter at Princeton BCF sponsored conferences.
- Invitations and two reserved seats for all public events hosted by the center.
To learn more about membership in the Corporate Affiliates Program, please contact Lindsay Bracken, Manager of Career Development, Alumni Relations and Corporate Development for Princeton BCF at email@example.com.