Valuation and Macroeconomic Analysis
- Focuses on the strategic understanding of a firm’s valuation and structural macroeconomic conditions.
- Studies how to evaluate and finance investment projects, including start-up financing, deal restructuring, and how to determine the optimal capital structure of a firm.
- Formulates strategies consistent with the expected performance of the macroeconomy.
- Fundamental for venture capital funds, global macro funds, strategic consultancies in finance, and pension funds.
- Includes courses in corporate finance, behavioral finance, investment projects, financial reorganization, mergers and acquisitions, incentive design, initial public offerings, time series analysis, macroeconomics, and asset and liability management.
Apply for the Master in Finance program>>