BCF In The News
- Director Markus Brunnermeier interviewed in Financial Times: European leaders aim to seize the moment for reform
- Director Markus Brunnermeier interviewed in Wall Street Journal: What We Know About Financial Bubbles
- Japan Is Counting on Shareholder Activism to Improve Its Economy by JC de Swaan
- Ulrich Mueller Named to Endowed Professorship
- Princeton Master in Finance program featured in Risk.net Quantitative Finance Guide
- The Center recognized three Master in Finance students for Academic Excellence at the Graduation celebration. The prizes were awarded to Steven Burnett, Clement Lee and Joyce Li. This is the inaugural year for the Award in Academic Excellence prize.
- Two Undergraduate Certificate in Finance students were also awarded on Class Day. Brendan Hung, an ORF major, was awarded the Birch Family Prize. This award is given to a graduating senior(s) with the highest grade point average in coursework related to the Undergraduate Certificate in Finance. Lu Wei, an ECO major, was awarded the Kathleen Traynor ’83 Prize. This award is given to the graduating female senior with the highest GPA in coursework related to the Undergraduate Certificate in Finance
- Markus Brunnermeier interviewed in Is the World Overdoing Low Interest Rates?